MAGPUL ACS CARBINE STOCK (COMMERCIAL-SPEC)
The patent-pending Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) – Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined, anti-snag profile shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation and the extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure by resisting spring relaxation. Similar to the Magpul CTR™, the ACS also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes wobble* for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy. Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options. The ACS comes standard with a 0.30″ thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec ACS.
- ACS, Mil-Spec Carbine Stock (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″)
- Weight, Stock: 0.89 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.19 lb.
- Length, Stock: 7.95 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below)
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Replaceable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Metal strike plate provides a hardened striking point on toe of stock
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Sling Mounts
- Mid – Optional QD Sling Mount accommodates up to 1.5″ push-button swivels (NOTE: QD Sling Mount Sockets are sold seperately.)
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00″ sling loop
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55″
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″
- Push-button QD Sling Mount Sockets