MAGPUL UBR COLLAPSIBLE STOCK: AR15/M16
The Magpul UBR (Utility / Battle Rifle), U.S. Patent 6651371, is a fully-featured, adjustable butt stock for the AR15/M16. Unlike typical collapsing stocks, this modular design offers the stability of a fixed stock with consistent cheek weld in any position. Seven-position length-of-pull (LOP) adjustment is quickly executed with gross motor movement while the integral preset system allows direct access to a preferred position. A robust lock mechanism and multi-shell construction increase durability under severe impact conditions experienced during malfunction clearing and accommodates large-bore AR calibers with ease. The UBR also provides extra counterbalance weight to improve handling on full-length rifles and weapons with muzzle-heavy accessories or bull-barrels. Optional components such as dual-side sling mounts and metal strike plate allow the UBR to adapt to the mission at hand.
- UBR Collapsible Butt Stock (w/ Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″)
- Weight, Stock: 1.46 lb.
- Weight, w/ Entry Receiver Extension: 1.63 lb.
- Length, Stock: 8.00-11.36 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 7-Position (0.56 in. / position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.36 in.
- LOP, Collapsed (M4/M16): 11.10 in.
- LOP, Extended (M4/M16): 14.46 in.
- Mounts on durable Entry Receiver Extension tube (included) to accomodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring
- 7-Position LOP adjustability with customizable preset system for fast access to preferred length
- Multi-shell construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Solid “fixed stock” lockup in all positions
- Enhanced lock mechanism w/ integral impact buffer increases drop strength and shock reduction
- Repositionable cheek piece accommodates users requiring extra eye-relief
- Stout construction provides counterbalance weight for improved weapon balance and handling
- Sling Mounts
- Front / Rear – Single-side push-button QD sling mount sockets (Left-Right Reversible)
- Bottom – 1.25″ Sling loop
- Storage Module (Left-Right Reversible / Removable)
- Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30″ (Removable)
NOTE: The UBR includes the necessary Entry-Length Receiver Extension tube and all mounting hardware. An M4 carbine buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included.
7.62×51 ARs may require the use of a custom short buffer and spring.